May We See Your Photos Please
Some Family Shots
- My older brother Erik after an ambitious haircut.
- My dad being busy.
- Me looking goofy, pitching Catapult's product.
- I also have an older sister who has a son, but no photos yet.
- Julie, a coworker at Catapult, volunteered to cut my hair, so she brought in her clippers and cut away.
It was quite dramatic, as my hair was pretty big before and pretty short afterwards.
Take a look.
- My brother's dog as a puppy. The pup's name is Kai.
- My brother Erik with his dog all grown up.
- My dad with his dogs.
Here are some pictures of Maura and Brian, friends from UCLA. They were
taken on campus the same night as my earthquake photos.
- Tim is a friend of mine from my undergraduate days at Simon Fraser University.
- Here's a big one of him studying a piece of paper.
- Here he is again, with me.
- Here are some friends I know from Hershey Hall,
the graduate dormitory at UCLA.
Copyright © 1996, by Richard Kiss. All rights reserved. Please obtain permission
before using any text or images herein.